Our audit services go beyond meeting statutory requirements.We treat all our clients as partners and members of the Synergy family.
Our commitment to contribute positively to the effectiveness of our clients' operations will help them become leaders in their industries.
Synergy audit professionals take time to understand our cleint's business as well as the industry in which they operate,we can help them identify major risks and opportunities over and above the performance of the traditional financial statements audit
We do provide independent audit service that enhances the reliability of information prepared by
clients for use by investors, creditors and other stakeholders, including country-specific statutory requirement. This services include a range of other forms of attestation reports.
BENEFITS OF AN AUDIT
- An independent audit enhances the credibilty of financial statements in the eyes of investors, financial institutions and other stakeholders.
- Benefits to management as they make key decisions and assess the performance of the company based on reliable financial information.
- Helps management to identify risks and opportunities in the business as a result of information gathered through the audit process.
- May uncover fraud should it exist, the purpose though is not to discover fraud.
- Compliance with statutory requirements which requires certain companies to produce audited financial statements.
GENERAL PRINCIPLES GUIDING OUR AUDITS
The ethical principles underlying our professional responsibilities are:
- Professional competence and due care
- Professional behaviour
- Technical standards
OUR AUDIT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- ATTESTATION SERVICES
Synergy Audit professionals provide attestation services that are designed to help our clients address specific issues.
- FINANCIAL STATEMENT AUDIT
Our Audit approach to audit of financial statements is geared to comply with International Standards on Auditing. We follow a risk based audit approach which results in an effective and efficient audit.